The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

drevil

Staff member
MKMM0830.jpg

I took alot of mugshots last week as my new company was celebrating the annual summer party, and colleagues from all over the world where flown in.
so we had to grab the chance to update alot of pictures on the intranet.

This colleague does actually work in Basel though, but had the most impressive appearance, so i took a few more shots beside the standardized mug shot.

M10M with 75/2

what do you think?

B L

View attachment 206037

I took alot of mugshots last week as my new company was celebrating the annual summer party, and colleagues from all over the world where flown in.
so we had to grab the chance to update alot of pictures on the intranet.

This colleague does actually work in Basel though, but had the most impressive appearance, so i took a few more shots beside the standardized mug shot.

M10M with 75/2

what do you think?
His eyes and hint of smile telles me that he is a nice person, so on this occasion I regret that he has failed and can not be recruited as a street mug !Passed as a good photo!:)

lookbook

I think I posted a landscape version of this shot before, but the other portrait oriented take isn't bad either

Etretat (France)

M246M + M-Rokkor 28/2.8
... i remember very fondly the other shot -.
both photos have their justification and are very beautiful!!!

pegelli

Congrats Tre, super camera and looking forward to more!

The meeting is over (Chairs in the Middelheim sculpture park in Antwerp, sprinkled around the place to sit down and admire all the nice objects to see there)

M246M + Elmar 90/4 (LTM)

Reactions: B L