The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

B L

I saw this oldie parked at an event today, fortunately far behind the public lines, so nobody to spoil the view. Gave it a little vintage processing as well.

Sony A7Rii + Tamron 150-500 Di III VC VXD
Pieter,I think you should start a thread " photos of old cars,motorbikes,trucks,buses etc." or something like it. It will be very interesting.Regards.

pegelli

I went with a group of photographer-colleagues to the Museum Buurtspoorweg, which runs a train museum between Haaksbergen and Boekelo (Netherlands)

Here's a few impressions:

A Wismar railbus waiting for departure at the main platform in Haaksbergen

Btw, this railbus or triebwagen has two 6 cylinder petrol engines, one for each direction of travel. They were used for local transport in Germany and also served lines across the border to the Netherlands. There's only a few left and even less in working order.

The main steam train ready for departure, pulled by NS 7853 "Navizence"

The well maintained driving gears of NS 7853

Underway with a look in the "cockpit", full pressure, full concentration and hands on the valves

All A7ii, all except 3rd + Tamron 28-200 Di III RXD, 3rd + Voigtländer Nokton 50/1.2