The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

lightnmagic

I thought we lost this whole forum was not able to log in ......Getdpi does encourage me to take picts .....which other forums are you all using

Reactions: B L

B L

I thought we lost this whole forum was not able to log in ......Getdpi does encourage me to take picts .....which other forums are you all using
I think Olaf should pull the plug now and then ! Otherwise we will never reealise the true worth.

lightnmagic

I think Olaf should pull the plug now and then ! Otherwise we will never reealise the true worth.
Haha right ........But I truly appreciate what we have here ...I know there was a thread on things changing here...not sure what that change looks like .....but while the party is on keep posting :)......as someone wise said follow your passion ...take it as far as you can as long as you can ...with zero insistence on. the outcome ....till you can take it no further ....be in a +ve mindset and evaluate your belief systems ....thats my personal mantra I try and follow in life in general . ........Until Joy Do us part

lightnmagic

Took this shot today of the Delorean & remembered the day I saw this movie .....And I said Great Scottss !! ....The Flux Capacitor....This is Heavy doc ! .....We need 1.21 Gigawatts....lol.........This was fun to take and process

61.jpg

The remote to control the Delorean- You would have to seen the movie for the below image to make sense 62.jpg

Last edited:

lightnmagic

This guy was parked on the other side with alot of sun on the vehicle....I asked him if he would park in the shade so I could take some picts ....I sat behind holding his cane .And then jumped off to take picts ....He spent 14k on it.

72.jpg

Last edited: