The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

lightnmagic

Spraying water on glass and then threw a bucket of water on road...lol......and quickly snapped a pict . and then some post processing .... The owner purchasesd this only for $10k from the manufacturer & then added another 10k......I was shocked to hear that....This can sell for soo much more.....This is a 1972 stutz Bear cat

88.jpg

89.jpg

Last edited:

JoelM

Spraying water on glass and then threw a bucket of water on road...lol......and quickly snapped a pict . and then some post processing .... The owner purchasesd this only for $10k from the manufacturer & then added another 10k......I was shocked to hear that....This can sell for soo much more.....This is a 1972 stutz Bear cat

View attachment 211086
I would certainly think that it is worth more than that, but I believe these "newer" ones are replicas, no? Weren't originals early 20th century?
Joel

View attachment 211110

lightnmagic

The owner did say he got it from the original manufacturer …..Will ask again when I run into him …..These cars are from the 1914 era believe go for 500k +