The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 23mm 5.6 LB (Aperture Unit)

Destin

In pristine condition with minimal use, includes all original packaging and neoprene cover. The lighting does show up some external dust but rest assured there's not a mark or scratch. You'd be forgiven for thinking its brand new.

Asking $8,000 USD PayPal (Family/Friends) or USDC.

Attachments

akaru

First aperture mount I’ve noticed for sale used. And first mentioning crypto, unless that was a typo.

If I had a TC I’d put this on it and die happy.

Will Deleon

I know all that ETH would come in handy one day haha.

How hard or expensive would it be to convert this into a copal shutter? Or am I better off finding a version that is already like that?

cheers
Will

Destin

How hard or expensive would it be to convert this into a copal shutter?
I don't know the answer to that sorry. Perhaps someone else can chime in, but as far as I know you'd need to find a Copal Shutter to put in it first, and only then you can send it off to be done.

tcdeveau

I know all that ETH would come in handy one day haha.

How hard or expensive would it be to convert this into a copal shutter? Or am I better off finding a version that is already like that?

cheers
Will
You could reach out to Alpa directly. Their contact info is on their website. They’re friendly, helpful, and responsive.

As op notes, the trick is you’ve gotta source a suitable copal 0 shutter first, since they’re discontinued, and idk if they’ll do the conversion with a customer-supplied shutter. Let us know what you find out if you do contact them!