The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

I wrote before CFV100 was launched, how great it would be if it came without PDAF. The focusing speed of CFV50 is plenty for its usage.
  2. S

YT: Hasselblad 907x & CFV 100c - A journey with Ian Atkinson on location with Technical cameras

It is not Google who claimed the copyright infringement but a third party. I believe some companies misuse the copyright claims mechanism on YouTube and request a block for anything that sounds similar to something they own. Google resolved it in my favor without extorting any of my money by...
  3. S

YT: Hasselblad 907x & CFV 100c - A journey with Ian Atkinson on location with Technical cameras

I do not remember ... it may have been one of the more popular Satie pieces instead of Chopin.
  4. S

I had one of my YouTube videos blocked. It was a recording of me playing Chopin on my piano. A company claimed music copyright. It took a while to unblock it.
  5. S

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

Note that EVFs use more batteries than rear LCDs. It probably relates to the resolution and updated frequency of the display.
  6. S

On the other hand, it is really easy to clean the dust on a removable back.
  7. S

From Jim Kasson's measurements: 50MP: 250ms 100MP at 14-bits: 166ms 100MP at 16-bits: 370ms
  8. S

I think Peter was trying to be funny/sarcastic ;).
  9. S

Many Hasselblad photographers are doing that: demosaic and slight adjustments in Phocus and then do the bulk of post processing in Photoshop or Lightroom.
  10. S

I agree. Leica has EVF/LCD stabilization, which helps a lot with magnified MF. However, CFV 100c has pretty good AF. The 100MP sensor has a faster readout in 14-bit mode than the 50MP sensor (166ms vs. 250ms), but IBIS would help with rolling-shutter-induced wobbling.
  11. S

Yes, but most cameras, like Fuji, generate only JPEGs when using multiple exposures. Only Olympus (up to 64) and Phase One do in-camera frame averaging and produce a raw file.
  12. S

Going from 100MP to 200MP does not double resolution as it is measured in linear dimension. It increases the resolution by 41%. We know that the larger sensor has more DR than a smaller sensor (using similar technology). P2P measures one stop more max DR with IQ4 150MP.
  13. S

No really. Leica M11 has the same pixel pitch as CFV 100C, so it has the same camera shake issue. Leica M11 owners are shooting handheld "en masse."
  14. S

Hasselblad CFV ll 50c

The IBIS would be in the CFV unit. Wouldn't it be nice to use CFV with IBIS handheld mounted on a 503?
  15. S

Zf

Voigtlander makes nice MF Z-mount lenses with aperture rings.
  16. S

Hasselblad XCD 90mm V lens is shipping

They did not sell any, but they have shipped a couple to testers under NDA.