The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. usm

24mm f5.6 XL with cfvii50c

There are several SK 24mm f5.6 XL for sale. My questions is, how will it perform on the Hasselblad cfvii50c? Any examples, fff files? Thanks
  2. usm

XCD 21mm wobbly focus ring

Hi! is it normal that the focus ring of the lens can move back and forth about 1-2 mm with a hearable sound Please check out the linked movie: pcloudLink Thanks
  3. usm

WTB XCD 21mm EU based! BOUGHT

As the title says...
  4. usm

Rumors of new XCD lenses?

Are there any rumors about upcoming XCD lenses? I’m kind of ready to buy a XCD21 but think of my purchase of the 65mm and the new 55mm which came out a year later... The 21mm is one of the oldest Hasselblad lenses. What is a “good” price for a ex demo lens from a dealer? Used xcd21 are rare.
  5. usm

Laowa 20mm Shift Lens on 907x? Or the more expensive Canon TS 24mm? Easy way out would be the XCD 21mm...

Hi! There just reports about the Laowa 20mm Shift Lens on the Fuji GFX - but how does it perform on the Hasselblad 907x? Eventually compared to the Canon TS 24mm - which is more expensive and needs a expensive adapter (Cambo, ....). The easy way out to get an simple wide angle would be the XCD...
  6. usm

SOLD: FS: Hasselblad XCD 2.8/65mm lens in a very good condition.

Selling a Hasselblad XCD 2.8/65mm lens - € 1850. It is in a perfect technical condition and has always been used with a filter, so the lenses are clear and flawless. Focusing works perfectly, aperture and shutter (approx. 6000) work exactly. It's a classic "50mm" in the full-frame sense. It is...
  7. usm

Recipes for C1 to get the Hasselblad Phocus look

Hi. I decided to edit my CFVii50c with SK 35xl files in Capture One. What I’m looking for is a basic setup for C1 to have the same starting point as I have in Phocus. All other files with native XCD lenses are going to be processed in Phocus. Greetings Mario
  8. usm

Wrong exposing with XCD 21mm and 907X

When I’m doing an exposing test for example f4 with 1/30 sec and f8 with 1/8 sec with my XCD45p lens, the image is more or less the same. Doing the same test with the XCD21 the f8 image is totally under exposed. Left: XCD45p Right: XCD21 Another thing: The wheel of the 907x is turning much...
  9. usm

Finally there will be an Arca Swiss Website...

https://www.arca-swiss.com/ Also some new heads: https://www.dpreview.com/news/2147060453/arca-swiss-releases-three-new-clicpan-tripod-heads-for-perfect-panoramas-every-time
  10. usm

calculating focal length when shifted and pano

is there a calculator to bring down a shifted pano to a "full format" focal length? For example: Sensor 33x44 Lens: 100mm Ordination: portrait - 44x33 Shifted up and down 15mm - new Sensor format = 74x33 panorama: 15° left and 15° right is a image of 9 single shots - 3 rows/3 columns What...
  11. usm

Extension Boxes for Arca Swiss R/Factum...

Hi! For my SK Apo-Digitar 5.6/100 Lens I would need some extensions to reach a 1:1 scale or eventual 2:1. I am using a Hasselblad CFVii50c. I know there are extension boxes for the Arca-R... but can't find them on the Arca-Dealer websites (www.arca-swiss-magasin.com and www.arca-shop.de) I...
  12. usm

XCD 2,8/65mm

Hi there! Is a Demo XCD 2,8/65mm from end of 2019 with 3700 klicks for 2.330 Euros a good deal? I am looking for a good XCD 2,8/65mm lens. I am EU based. Greetings.
  13. usm

WTB Lens shade or compendium for SK Apo-Digitar 100mm on Arca Swiss Factum

Hi there, Looking for a solution to build a Lens shade or compendium for SK Apo-Digitar 100mm on Arca Swiss Factum. Thanks. Greetings
  14. usm

Alignment tools

There are three tools for alignment. The zig-align, which is nice because it is without a laser. The versalab PARALLEL Laser And from DT the Laser AlignSystem, i think it is new. Who’s using such pieces and if not, why? Well, its clear that one will just need it if you are doing copy or...
  15. usm

[Found] WTB Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5.6/100mm with Copal 0 (or 4.5/90 or 5.6/120N or 5.6/120asph)

Hi to everybody! As described in the title, I'm looking for a Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5.6/100mm with Copal 0. Please also contact me if you have a 4.5/90 or 5.6/120N or 5.6/120asph! I would need it for Arca Swiss R (Factum) but I am also interested in other mounts. EU would be great...
  16. usm

Hasselblad Phocus - wrong output size??

When I am setting the output size in focus to i.e. 1668 width and let the hight blank, every image should be 1668 pixel wide. But the image with Keystone correction comes out with 1806 pixel. What I am doing wrong?
  17. usm

Another Camera Bag question for 907x

Did everyone try bags like that (easily to find on eBay) for a 907x 50c? Thx
  18. usm

Where to buy Golden Thread Targets in Europe?

Looking for some sources to buy Golden Thread Targets in Europe. Thanks
  19. usm

Finding the right repro setup for Hasselblad 907x

Hi! Want to share my thoughts about a repro setup based on a Hasselblad 907x with the CFVii50c back. First, I know that there are higher resolution cameras (GFX, H6, PhaseOne) but I have the 907x - so this is the starting point. I also have a ArcaSwiss Factum which gives me 15mm movements. I...
  20. usm

Positive Feedback for MILESF.

Got a nice Factum. Thanks to MILESF.