The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. eisbaer

FS: Canon LFP Imageprograf Pro 4100 44" - 111cm - Location Munich, Germany

I am selling my Canon Pro4100 44inch / 111cm wide, which was used for only 82sqm of printing for some exhibitions and large prints. Included is a second roll unit (worth about 1100€) Very good condition, almost no signs of use. 12x 330ml ink cartridges are installed of whom 1 is in warning...
  2. eisbaer

IQ5 rumors

Just saw in some threads that some of you think an IQ5 200 is in the works? Are there any clear hints? As by example there is no Sony roadmap asfaik showing a successor of the 150MP 54x40 Sensor. And this would be the base of any 200 MP IQ. Any other credible hints? thanks Frank
  3. eisbaer

IQ4 150 Firmware Update - Overexposure instead of underexposure with Technical Cameras

Hi, i waited for about 18 months that Phase One Fixes one Bug in the IQ4 Firmware - that Exposure Simulation with a technical cameras stops producing underexposed pictures. Now I updated to the new firmware and now pictures taken with Exposure Simulation produces overexposed images... Anybody...
  4. eisbaer

FS: Phase ONE XF IQ4 150 Kit and Lenses - in Warranty - EU

Hi, I am selling my not much used XF IQ4 Kit. As I worked the last two years only with my Alpa Kit, the XF, the IQ 4 and the lenses are almost never used. So this kit is to good just sitting in its case. I have for sale: Kit: Phase One XF (only 4500 Actuations) + IQ4 150(only 11.500...
  5. eisbaer

Alpa Lens Mount wobbels..

I noticed that with my Rodenstock 70mm HR lens I can’t focus to infinity any more. No I checked the Alpa lens mount and it wobbels a little. So I guess it’s 0,5mm farer away from the sensor. Can this be the reason that I can’t focus to infinity anymore? And is there a chance that I can fix it...
  6. eisbaer

Strange Problem with IQ4 150

Hi, I shot today some images at Caffe Florian in Venice. On the last few I had the problem that I get black block artifacts in C1. There are simply black blocks in the image....If I open the same images in Lightroom the Image is shifted at about 1/3 of the image. No black blocks but shifted...
  7. eisbaer

Techart GFX-EF Adapter Image Stabilizer of GFX100s - Problems.

About 3 weeks ago I got my new GFX100s and today tested it with my Techart pro Adapter and some Sigma Art Lenses(28 and 50). I have the problem that if the in Camera IS of the GFX 100s is switched on the Image shakes randomly in the viewfinder. If I switch IS of everything is fine. I read that...
  8. eisbaer

Got my GFX100s today.

I was so lucky to preorder my GFX100s as the first one with my dealer and got mine today. As it seems supply is very limited. My dealer is a very big one and he got 2 (two) cameras in total. Sad thing there is no RAW Converter (as usual) which can open the RAW's but the JPEG's look fantastic...
  9. eisbaer

Sold:FS: Mint GFX50S ShutterCount less then 1000! - Europe

Hi, I am selling my almost not used GFX50s. I didn't used it as I got the chance to get a Phase ONE XF + IQ3 100 about a month after buying the GFX for a great price. So it was my backup camera and got almost no use. As its to sad to have this great camera lying in a drawer- I 'll sell it As...
  10. eisbaer

IQ4 Live View Overexpose

Hi, since the Feature Update 8, I have the problem that the Live view of my IQ4 is much to bright. I am in simulation mode, look at the RAW Histogramm and it looks good (ETTR wise) then I take the picture, but this is 1-2 stops darker. I searched here but found nothing(IQ4 Live View overexpose...
  11. eisbaer

Black Reference, ND Filter and Rodenstock Aperture Mount lenses

Hi, just thinking about buying some Grad ND Filters, probably from Wine Country Cameras. How do I do a black reference(or LCC) if the ND Filters are mounted? I have two Rodenstock lenses with Copal Shutter and two in Aperture Mount. With the Aperture Mount lenses, I have to do the Black...
  12. eisbaer

Black Reference with Rodenstock Aperture Unit

Hi Got my first Rodenstock in aperture unit... Now dumb question- any other possibility to do the black reference besides putting the cap on? Am I missing something? Thanks Frank
  13. eisbaer

How to avoid blur during stormy winds

Hi, yesterday I shot this pic in Venice. There were very strong winds and I shot with 1/200 of a second but with Frame Averaging... At home I noticed that all images are slightly blurred... very likely because of the very strong winds. Its to sad as I really like the image (13 images stitched...
  14. eisbaer

WTB: ALPA / Rodenstock 23mm 5.6 in Copal or Aperture Unit

Hi, Looking for this lens. I am based in Germany - worldwide offers welcome - if from EU offers with VAT ID or/and Invoice with shown VAT preferred... Frank
  15. eisbaer

Photo Walk with Alpa in London

Hi, This is maybe a little bit of topic, but I have no idea where to ask. My wife an me will visit London from 3rd to 8th January. Now I’m looking for a photo walk from experienced Photographer who knows London by heart, which you can join with an Alpa/IQ4. I am googling since days and find...
  16. eisbaer

TechArt EF to GFX Adapter with GFX 100

Hi, I have rented a GFX100 over the weekend as I am thinking about buying it because of the IBIS. Now I noticed that my TechArt EF to GFX Adapter which works great on my GFX50s, locks the Aperture at the smallest Aperture (b.e. 22 or 32) of each lens. I searched the net and found only one other...
  17. eisbaer

How to remember shift values

Hi, as I can enter shift values in C1 when using a TechCam. How do you remember the values you used for a shot? Pencil and Paper? Is there an App for this? Don''t note it all? How big is the difference in Image Quality if you enter shift values vs. don't enter it? Thanks for your input Frank
  18. eisbaer

Exposure Simulation with ES off on IQ4 - Set Time anyhow?

Hi, did yesterday the first shoot with my new sync cables. For this I switched the ES off and noticed then that I can't tell the back which time I set on my Rodenstock lenses, so the Exposure Simulation always had the same suttertime so the Live View always was a pure white. Is there a way to...
  19. eisbaer

Half Black Frames IQ4 and Sync Cable

Hi, finally got my IQ4 12 pin Sync Cables this week. ;-) On the first shots I noticed that I get sometimes half Black Frames as with a wrong Flash Sync time. Not a soft gradient as with a flash but a real edge. ES was off, I woke up the Camera with the Phase One Wake up Cable and connected...
  20. eisbaer

Phase One XF and Profoto A1 TTL - really working??

Hello, I have a Phase One XF and the Profoto A1. I was told and I read at certain websites (Blog entry at phaseone.com and at catptureintegration) that one should be able to use the A1 like a SystemFlash with the XF. I have the A1 for Canon and on my 1Dx II it works all fine. On the Phase One...