The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. drevil

Did any one wonder....

when phase two is gonna start?
  2. drevil

What F-Stop range do you use

Out of curiosity Multiple answers possible and appreciated
  3. drevil

FS: Fujifilm GF23mm

Dear friends, I have a GF23mm for sale, I got with the first GFX50s, I left the GFX system some years ago and kept the lens, thinking about a possible re-entry into the GFX world. I guess that wont happen. so here it is. Its generally speaking in a good condition, just the plastic lens hood...
  4. drevil

Big Leica sale starting

Dear friends, i am starting to let go of quite some Leica equipment in the near future. i will start of with a 18mm Super-Elmar, in a nice condition, only dust spots blemish the images. The lenshood has 3 tiny scuffs, hard to see without magnification Completely with box and paper work in...
  5. drevil

M10R vs. Audi S5

Got myself a freaking nice Audi S5, after lusting for the Audi A5 since its first generation, the color is so amazing, more pictures to follow in the future for sure, especially with MF at some point, but only after the car got a proper wash M10R with 75mm Summicron and 21mm Summilux
  6. drevil

B&§§% to Leica

Yes i am, i have been lusting for the Reporter for quite a while and should have gotten it right away when it was released, well with some two years delay, i hold it in my hands, finally. it was a sealed box, just unpacked it to check if everything is ok. and yes, shame on me, i think this...
  7. drevil

Small Film Photography Problem

Hey there, something rare will happen today, i will shoot some film! *applause* i want to shoot some 120 portra400 with my contax, but at the moment i have an ektar 100 loaded in the film back, the only one i have, with one shot taken so far. here is the big question, can i simply use the...
  8. drevil

Capture One short cut/script for styles

Hi everyone, as the title already says, i would like to know if its possible to create a custom short cut key to toggle a customized style. is it possible and if yes, how? best regards Mirko
  9. drevil

P/IQ torn apart?

Hi, i searched alot on the internet but i couldnt find anything about how to disassemble P and/or IQ backs just one video where a guy partialy takes apart an P back anyone here who have a detailed manual how to do that? best regards mirko
  10. drevil

Canon TS-E 50mm discontinued?

Hi there, i want to sell my Canon TS-E 50mm soon and i had a look on the typical markets to check on what i can still demand for it, and all dealers mark it as back ordered, 3-6 months waiting. Any info on if it was discontinued? most other TS-E lenses seem available without problems. Cheers...
  11. drevil

Mirko's Great Wall diary

Hi there, i decided to make a dedicated thread to share my experiences, and of course pictures, of my hiking activity. Here i will also share more background information. Mostly it will be up to date info but maybe i will also post some older hikes insights. Hope you will enjoy it! Mirko
  12. drevil

WTB: kapture group multi/long exposure trigger

Hi all, as the title says, i am looking for a kapture group trigger. I want to use it with phase one backs on my contax. hope someone still has one and is willing to sell it :) this is what i am talking about cheers mirko
  13. drevil

Any experience with Skylum Luminar Neo?

Hi All, does anybody here has experience with the NEO version of luminar? i am especially interested in the two features of automatic dust removal and power lines removal. With best regards Mirko
  14. drevil

WTB: L bracket for contax645

Hi there, longshot i know, someone still has a L bracket for the contax 645 in their shelves collecting dust? alternatively i am looking for a tripod plate that features the 2 additional pins to fix the plate better to the contax. cheers mirko
  15. drevil

MF oddities

Hi friends, over the past years every once in a while i read about a fujifilm digital back for their GX680 system, it was announced in 2003, but until today i cant find neither any info or review, nor any second hand samples on ebay etc. so i guess it was just a case study that was never...
  16. drevil

just a quick question to BW conversionists

Hi there, when removing the CFA and turning a camera permanently into a black and white camera, do the RAWs look weird and is there some work to be done in post processing or are in theory the JPGs usable SOOC? Thanks in advance Best Mirko
  17. drevil

dodgy messages

hey, i just got a message from keragelv565 drevil, hey) Emilly, 25, female. Rate my naked photos on sex dating site, click link (not gonna include the link) maybe the mods can deal with this cheers mirko
  18. drevil

back with team phase

As i am preparing my great wall exhibition for next year i came across lots of images that i have taken with my contax 645 and p45+, that are, still today, stunning. i even managed to print one image at 180cm width. and all the talking with nikesteam, who is looking for an iq180 for ages, got...
  19. drevil

Fujifilm GFX100 Pixelshift Firmware is out

https://fujifilm-x.com/global/support/download/firmware/cameras/gfx100/ Here are my first impressions AWESOME but... absolute steadiness is required, you easily get artifacts. we have 2020, and the software to combine the images is using the CPU to process? COME ON FUJI! i didnt get a amd...
  20. drevil

anybody else? C1 issue

Does anybody else experience the issue that after a while, for unknown reasons, all files in a catalogue folder will be duplicated? removing the folder from the catalogue and readding fixes the issue